Transportation history lecture and seminar at UC B

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 3:21 PM
      The speaker, Clay McShane, is one of the most prominent transportation
      historians in the country, so I urge anyone interested to consider
      attending.

      Asha Weinstein

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 03/13/2003 03:18 PM -----

      The UC Berkeley Working Group on Transportation History Invites you to
      attend:

      The Urban Horse in the Nineteenth Century: Cyborgs in Action

      A lecture by Clay McShane, Professor of History at History at Northeastern
      University and author of Down the Asphalt Path (1994),
      March 20 (Thursday), 6:30 p.m., Geballe Room, 220 Stephens Hall. Reception
      with refreshments to follow the lecture.

      McShane will also be conducting a lunchtime seminar on the topic, "The
      Globalization of Traffic Control." March 21 (Friday), noon, 2303 Dwinelle
      Hall.

      Sponsored by the University of California Transportation Center and the
      Townsend Center for the Humanities. Please contact
      alnelson@... for information.