APA Young Planners Group Mixer - March 11, 2010

  • deleonnatalie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      The APA Young Planners Group mixer is coming to Oakland.

      This is an opportunity to meet and mingle with young planners in your area and become involved in the APA. Don't miss out.

      Event: Northern California Section Young Planners Group Mixer
      Where: Levende East, 827 Washington Street (corner of 9th), Oakland, CA. Located only 4 blocks from the 12th Street / Oakland City Center BART station.
      When: March 11, 2010, 6:00 pm
      What: Professional mixer, no host food & beverage

      For more information or to RSVP contact Natalie de Leon at (408) 313-2662 norapaypg@... or visit the event invite on our YPG Facebook Group! Be sure to let your co-workers and friends know about this event!

      Hope to see you there!

      Facebook invite:
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=310960728481