FT job - Sacramento or Oakland - TransForm - State Policy Director

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Agrawal/SJSU on 03/01/2010 02:30 PM -----

      TransForm is seeking a State Policy Director to lead efforts to restore
      and expand funding for public transportation, and to ensure that state
      transportation policies support environmental, health and equity goals.
      The ideal candidate will have a strong background in transportation policy
      or planning, building diverse coalitions, communications and advocacy.

      TransForm, an environmental and social justice nonprofit, works to create
      world-class public transportation and walkable communities in the Bay Area
      and beyond. We build diverse coalitions, influence policy, and develop
      innovative programs to improve the lives of all people and protect the
      environment. The State Policy Director position is based out of our
      Sacramento office.

      For more information, see
      http://www.transformca.org/files/TransForm-State-Policy-Director-Job-Posting-Feb-2010.pdf

      TransForm's staff is focused on making positive change in the world,
      celebrates diversity and is committed to being intentionally inclusive in
      all of our relationships. TransForm is an equal opportunity employer.
      People of color and women are strongly encouraged to apply.