ULI Deb Stein Graduate Student Fellowship for Women in Land Use (Due 4/6/10)

  • rickgosalvez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2010
      The Debra Stein "YIMBY" (Yes In My Backyard) Graduate Student Fellowship supports promising young women in their pursuit of responsible land use and urban development. This fellowship is offered to female students in an effort to increase the leadership of women in a historically male-dominated industry.

      One female student pursuing a graduate degree in a land use-related field in Northern California will be selected each year for a two-year appointment, starting in their final year of study, by the Debra Stein Graduate Student Fellowship Selection Committee.

      Applications for the ULI Graduate Student Fellowship must be received by 12:00 pm on Tuesday, April 6th, 2010.

      For more information visit:
      http://ulisf.org/Content/10090/DebraSteinFellowship.html

      To download an application visit:
      https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Af4TyiyfHu8GZGRtY2hwcDhfNzFkM2duejZjcQ&hl=en