Summer 2010 White House Internship Program -- Apply Now!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2010
      Please conserve: Think before you print this email.
      Greetings,

      I am forwarding this announcement for an internship opportunity with the
      White House.

      Best wishes,

      Dayana Salazar

      Dayana

      Dayana Salazar
      Executive Director
      CommUniverCity San José
      www.communivercitysanjose.org

      Professor and Chair
      Urban and Regional Planning Department
      San Jose Staté University
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      Phone: (408) 924-5854
      Fax: (408) 924-5872
      dayana.salazar@...
      www.sjsu.edu/urbanplanning

      ----- Forwarded by Dayana Salazar/SJSU on 01/12/2010 09:53 AM -----

      From: "FN-WH-Intern-Application" <intern_application@...>
      To: "FN-WH-Intern-Application" <intern_application@...>
      Date: 01/12/2010 08:13 AM
      Subject: Summer 2010 White House Internship Program -- Apply Now!

      The application for the Summer 2010 White House Internship Program is
      online and the deadline is rapidly approaching!

      Click here for the application and visit the program website at
      www.whitehouse.gov/about/internships. Be sure to encourage students and
      young leaders to apply before the February 7th deadline. Finally, don’t
      miss this brand new video about the public service component of the White
      House Internship Program. View it here!

      Sincerely,

      White House Internship Team
      intern_application@...