My ULI Nite in SJ (Jan. 21st) 5:30-7pm & ULI/UPC Mentor Shadow Program

  • rickgosalvez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      SOUTH BAY MY ULI NITE:
      Penthouse, Oracle, 488 Almaden Blvd., San Jose
      Thu, Jan 21st, 2010 / 5:30 pm-7:30 pm

      Join the ULI for a special evening designed to connect you with the District Council leadership of the South Bay. As a member-led organization, we encourage all members to take part in a way that best suits their specific interests and unique goals. Perhaps you would like to contribute your expertise by planning an event or maybe you just want to learn how you can access 33,000 ULI members nationwide with a couple of clicks of your mouse? Come hear about all the ways you can expand your involvement at the 1st Annual South Bay My ULI Nite!

      Now is a great time to join. Student membership is $90 per year, comes with several benefits, including having this event FREE for ULI members and prospective members.

      MENTOR SHADOW PROGRAM:
      Another reason to SJSU MUP students should consider joining ULI's Young Leader Group besides getting involved, is that the ULI and UPC are working together to coordinate a ULI Mentor Shadow Program for the Fall of 2010 for ULI members only. More to come on the shadow program, but the gist is that the ULI and UPC will pair SJSU ULI members with a professional planner, developer, architect, elected official, per the student's interest. It's a program you won't want to miss out on.

      For more information on the My ULI Nite, visit www.ulisf.org.