Unpaid internship - San Francisco Great Streets Project
- Please conserve: Think before you print this email.
The San Francisco Great Streets Project is looking for an intern to help
with street based research. You will work directly with the project
director to study street performance for project sites around the city.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong interest in livable
streets practices and background in quantitative research who wants to get
a better understanding of how to institutionalize livable streets
practices in a major city, or just get a feel for the industry.
* Help measure demonstration projects, including informing the
selection of measurement tools
* Help research best practices
* This is an unpaid internship
* Length and hours are flexible
* Indoor bike parking provided
Send a cover letter and resume to Kit Hodge at kit [at] sfgreatstreets DOT
org immediately. No calls.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]