FT job - Monterey, CA - Denise Duffy & Associates - Asst or Associate Environmental Planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2009
      Please conserve: Think before you print this email.

      [From http://www.calapa.org/en/jobs/v/1888%5d

      Categories - Rural Planning, Land Use, Environmental

      Description

      Denise Duffy & Associates (DD&A) is seeking an Environmental Planner for
      our Monterey Office. Responsibilities include preparation of CEQA and
      NEPA documents including initial studies, negative declarations, mitigated
      negative declarations and EIRs. Responsibilities also include research,
      data collection, and analysis; building and maintaining close working
      relationships with clients; quality assurance review of environmental
      documents; and obtaining permits and entitlements. Our clients include
      state, county, and municipal agencies, as well as private industry. Our
      projects are varied, from large scale residential and mixed use
      development to major infrastructure and/or area plans.

      Position Requirements include:

      Bachelors degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, Policy and/or Land
      Planning or related field (Masters preferred); proficiency in
      environmental document preparation (CEQA/NEPA); minimum 3 years experience
      in environmental planning; well-rounded knowledge of California and
      Federal environmental law and resource protection principles; project
      management experience; personnel management also preferred; outstanding
      writing, editing, and communication skills; proficiency in Microsoft
      Office; excellent leadership and managerial/team building skills; high
      level of organizational management skills.

      Position Type: Full Time

      Position Level: Asst or Associate

      Position Reports To: Principal

      Salary: DOE