FT job - San Francisco - Keyser Marston Associates - Analyst (housing finance)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2009
      Please conserve: Think before you print this email.
      [From http://planningjobs.berkeley.edu/view/15530/ ]

      Firm: Keyser Marston Associates
      Location: San Francisco, CA
      Payment: Paid
      Category: Housing
      Contact: David Doezema, DDoezema@..., 415.398.3050

      Keyser Marston Associates, Inc. has an immediate opening for an
      experienced analyst proficient with the technical analyses at the core of
      our firm’s business including fiscal impact, public finance, and new
      development financial feasibility.

      Responsibilities will include developing complex analyses, assisting in
      formulating methodologies and conclusions, meeting with clients, and
      writing technical documents. The successful candidate will engage in all
      areas of our practice and take on multiple assignments simultaneously. Our
      work is market driven but potential assignments may include: analyzing the
      fiscal impacts of proposed developments; evaluating the financial
      feasibility of proposed real estate projects (affordable housing, hotels,
      retail, office, and mixed use); preparing property tax increment revenue
      and cash flow projections; evaluating the nexus between new development
      and need for affordable housing and child care facilities in support of
      inclusionary housing and impact fee programs; and evaluating market
      support for a range of proposed projects.

      Please refer to our website at www.keysermarston.com for additional
      information and instructions on how to apply.