Captain Weber Award Reception

  • frankandjoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hi All,

      On November 4, 2009 the Stockton Cultural Heritage Board will be honoring
      Save Old Stockton, founded by Joy Neas (SJSU MUP), with the 2009
      Captain Charles M. Weber Award for their work in preserving the Hotel Terry,
      Hotel St. Leo, Hotel Main and the Commercial Building.

      The Captain Charles M. Weber Award is named in honor of Stockton’s founder. This
      award recognizes those who have done extraordinary work in celebrating our
      community’s past and furthered the understanding of our collective cultural heritage.

      Congratulations Save Old Stockton!
      www.makingaplaceforthearts.org