Invitation to lecture: California's Housing Crisis - Survival, Opportunity, and Innovation in Critical Times

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2009
      Please conserve: Think before you print this email.

      Dear MUP students, faculty, alumni and friends,

      I am writing to invite you to an upcoming lecture on highly topical issues
      related to housing in California on Thursday, November 5, 1:30-3 p.m.
      Please read the announcement pasted below for more details.

      Best regards,

      Dayana

      Dayana Salazar
      Executive Director
      CommUniverCity San Jose
      www.communivercitysanjose.org

      Professor and Chair
      Urban and Regional Planning Department
      San Jose State University
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      Phone: (408) 924-5854
      Fax: (408) 924-5872
      dayana.salazar@...
      www.sjsu.edu/urbanplanning

      Sociology and Urban Planning - Economics and Political Science
      CommUniverCity San Jose and Neighborhood Housing Services Silicon Valley
      Present...

      “California’s Housing Crisis: Survival, Opportunity, and Innovation in
      Critical Times”

      Join Dr. Rob Wiener in discussing current housing trends, conditions,
      challenges and opportunities at the state and national levels, including
      State Housing Trust Fund legislation. City officials invited to attend /
      participate as well.

      Rob Wiener is on the California Rural Housing Commission and a Professor
      at UC Davis.

      Thursday, November 5, 2009
      1:30 – 3:00pm in Clark Hall 222