URBP 200: Used books or for rent

  • aheim12
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009
      Hello MUP Students or graduates...

      I am looking to either rent for the semester or purchase the following book for URBP 200 - Int Urb Regionl Pl

      PLANNING THEORY FOR PRACTITIONERS
      Cover image of PLANNING THEORY FOR PRACTITIONERS
      REQUIRED
      Author: BROOKS

      I have taken the following classes and I am willing to rent out or sell the following books if they are still current:

      - Reena Mathews 213 Communications for planners Turabian reference book and Red binder
      - Dr. Richard Lee and Charles Rivasplata, 226 Regional Transportation Planning book by Hanson
      - Laurel Prevetti, Land Use and Urban Planning Fulton and Talbert books

      Please contact me if you are interested. I will be on campus tomorrow evening and Monday evening.

      Regards,

      Adrienne Heim
      adrienne.heim@...