FT Job - Sacramento - Organizing Director - ClimatePlan

  • Anne Koeller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2009
      in 2006, ClimatePlan (www.climateplan.org) is a fast-growing network of
      California non-profit organizations working at the leading edge of land
      use, transportation and climate change policy. Today, ClimatePlan is
      comprised of 25 organizations, including NRDC, Local Government
      Commission, PolicyLink, American Farmland Trust, the American Lung
      Association of California, Housing California, the Planning and
      Conservation League, Greenbelt Alliance, and many more. The fiscal
      sponsor of ClimatePlan is TransForm (www.transformca.org).

      We are seeking an experienced organizer to increase the size and
      strength of our statewide network, oversee on-the-ground organizing
      efforts in Southern California and the San Joaquin Valley, and mobilize
      coalition partners around key policy debates at the state and federal
      level. The Organizing Director will be part of a small statewide team
      based in Sacramento. He or she will help manage 2-3 part-time
      organizers in other parts of the state. The Organizing Director will
      work closely with the ClimatePlan Director to shape overall direction
      and will be supported by shared Administrative and Communications
      staff. Go to www.climateplan.org to learn more and to download our new
      strategic plan.

      For additional information click here:http://tinyurl.com/kphd3d