Inviting fall 09 students to join the google group

  • Kirti Kulkarni
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2009
      Hello fellow students,

      I'm a new student joining MUP program for the fall semester. Having a group helps to coordinate with each other for group
      work in some of courses. It is a better option to have common place to
      post than exchanging number of emails. I have created a group on yahoo (fall09_SJSUMURP- as an extension of the main group MURS) for students to be able to share information and discuss various topics online. I've realised that Yahoo-groups works only as a mailing list service. The Google-groups however has better provision for the task, so i have created a Google group as well. Google provides us with discussion links, space to upload files and also create pages online. To join this group you will have to have a gmail account. There are links to both the groups at the end of this email.
      There hasn't been much activity on yahoo so far, but i hope there will more activity as the semester starts.

      Yahoo Group home page: http://groups..yahoo.com/group/fall09_SJSUMURP

      Google Group home page: http://groups..google.com/group/fall09_sjsumurp

      Regards,

      Kirti