Fw: URS Corporation - Job Opportunity
- Requisition Number : URS39522
Division : URS
Interest Category : Project/Program Management
Interest Sub Category : Planning
Job Title : Planning Intern
Employment Category/Status : Full Time
Type of Position : Temporary
Country : U.S.
State/Province : California
City : Oakland
Minimum Requirements : Must be pursuing BS or BA in environmental planning, urban planning, or related field. Must be able to write well, handle details effectively, work in a multi-disciplinary team environment, meet project and client demands and be able to travel.
Job Description : The Oakland office of URS is seeking a planner intern to assist in the preparation of various documents for local, state and federal agencies. Responsibilities may include:
• Preparation of local and state hazard mitigation plans to be approved by the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
• Review of post-disaster recovery projects and the preparation of correspondence for the Federal Emergency Management Agency
• Research and preparation of reports for various hazard mitigation studies for the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
• Research and preparation of emergency response plans for various local agencies.
• Preparation of Environmental Assessments and other National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documents for the Federal Emergency Management Agency
The selected candidate will work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Click here to apply
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]