Save the Date: Annual UrbP Department Holiday Party (and Retirement Celebration for Prof. Bossard)

  • Hilary Nixon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009
      Please conserve: Think before you print this email.

      Dear Students, Faculty, Alumni, and Friends,

      Please save the date on your calendars for our annual holiday party at the Alviso Yacht Club. This year's event will be particularly special as we will have the opportunity to celebrate Professor Bossard's retirement. The party will be held on Friday, Dec. 11, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Alviso Yacht Club (also known as the South Bay Yacht Club).

      More information will be coming regarding party logistics, but I wanted to make sure you all put this date on your calendars as we would very much like to have you all there. The Yacht Club is located at: 1491 Hope Street, Alviso 95002. Unfortunately, access via public transit to the site can be a bit challenging, but we encourage you to consider carpooling to the party. For those of you who haven't been to the Yacht Club, it is a lovely location with a wonderful history behind the building and the yachting tradition in the South Bay ( http://www.southbayyachtclub.org/index.html ). I look forward to seeing many of you at the party and ask that you keep an eye on your e-mails for additional information coming soon.

      Regards,
      Hilary

      Hilary Nixon, Ph.D.
      Department of Urban & Regional Planning