FT Job - San Francisco - Community Organizer - SF Organizing Project

  • Anne Koeller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2009
      San Francisco Organizing Project (SFOP) is seeking organizers to join
      our team! We build power for change in 17 different neighborhoods
      across SF working on exciting local and citywide campaigns that focus
      on improving education, housing, economic opportunities, health care,
      safety and immigration policies. We work on state and federal policy
      with our sister organizations across California and the U.S. as part of
      the PICO National Network. We have a diverse staff and leadership base
      and are intentionally building a strong, multicultural organization.

      The Position: Community Organizer
      A community organizer with SFOP works with a variety of congregations
      and/or schools to: find and develop leaders; identify issues important
      to the local members; design campaign strategies and win policy changes
      that improve local neighborhoods and San Francisco.

      For additional information click here: http://tinyurl.com/lnny7g