FT job - Oakland - BART - Senior Planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2009
      Please conserve: Think before you print this email.
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Agrawal/SJSU on 09/10/2009 08:37 AM -----

      Greetings,

      I wanted to let you know that BART will be hiring a senior planner, and
      would appreciate your help by passing this listing along to qualified
      candidates. The posting can be found at either:

      www.bart.gov/jobs

      or

      https://jobs.bart.gov/psc/JOBS/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/ROLE_APPLICANT.ER_VIEW_JOBS.GBL

      You'll have to search there for Senior Planner.

      All candidates will have to submit an online application and a resume. The
      posting closes on Wed., Sept. 23.

      Thanks in advance,

      Val Joseph Menotti
      Deputy Planning Manager - Stations
      BART, LKS-16
      300 Lakeside Drive, 16th Floor
      Oakland, CA 94612
      510.287.4794 (voice)
      510.464.7673 (fax)
      vmenott@...

      For more information on transit-oriented development at BART, visit:
      www.bart.gov/TOD.