Help shape San Jose's future with Wikiplanning!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      Please conserve: Think before you print this email.
      Dear Residents and Friends of San Jose,
      The Envision San Jose 2040 General Plan Update is creating the blueprint
      for the City’s future growth and development, and the City of San Jose
      would like your input.
      With support from The Knight Foundation, we have created an online
      “wikiplanning” site where you can help shape the future of San Jose over
      the next 30 years!
      Complete our survey and you will be eligible to win complimentary tickets
      from San Jose’s arts, entertainment, and cultural organizations! You can
      also learn more about the Envision San Jose 2040 city planning project,
      provide feedback in our discussion forum, or post and comment on your own
      and others’ photos.
      Follow these simple instructions to participate:
      1) Go to WWW.WIKIPLANNING.ORG
      2) Enter your e-mail address
      3) Use the password 2040
      Our goal is to have more than 10,000 participants, diverse in age and
      background.
      Thanks! Your participation will make a difference in San Jose’s future!
      For more information on the Envision San Jose 2040 process, you can go to
      http://www.sanjoseca.gov/planning/gp_update/default.asp.
      To sign up for e-mail updates on the Envision San Jose 2040 process, you
      can go to
      http://www.sanjoseca.gov/development/subscription/email_updates.asp.
      Contact Lee Butler at 408-535-7851 or at Lee.Butler@... with any
      questions.