planning internship - Pittsburg, CA

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2003
      Planning Intern
      City of Pittsburg
      The City of Pittsburg, CA is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join
      our Planning and Building Department. This is an at-will position that has
      no specific duration (maximum 1000 hours within a fiscal year). The
      position will provide assistance with a variety of current and advanced
      municipal planning projects. The qualified candidate will be a recent
      graduate, or be pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree, in Public
      Administration, Urban Planning, Geography or a related field. Knowledge of
      computers and software (Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel,
      CAD) is highly desirable.
      For an application or more information, please contact: City of Pittsburg
      Human Resources Department, 65 Civic Avenue, Pittsburg, CA 94565 Phone:
      (925) 252-4819 or visit our website at www.ci.pittsburg.ca.us. Please DO
      NOT apply online, resumes are not accepted in lieu of City Application.
      EOE
      Salary: $15.00 per hour

      Contact:
      Human Resources Department
      Email:
      donotemail@...
      Phone:
      (925) 252-4819
      Fax:

      Org.:
      City of Pittsburg
      Web:
      http://www.ci.pittsburg.ca.us
      Dept.:
      Human Resources Department
      Address:
      65 Civic Avenue
      Pittsburg, CA 94565
      United States

      Over 10,000 planners and developers visit the PLANetizen job board every
      day, making PLANetizen the best online source to post your job
      opportunities.
      Post your job today!