Call for Papers: 2011 ISTTT - Int'l Symposium on Transit & Traffic Theory

  • aheim12
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      We are happy to announce that the next International Symposium on Transportation and Traffic Theory (ISTTT) will take place in Berkeley, California, USA, from July 18 to 20, 2011.

      Call for papers: Extended abstracts (1000 words) will be accepted 30 August 2009 through 30 January 2010.

      For further details, go to www.isttt19.org.

      We look forward to seeing you in Berkeley in 2011.

      Sincerely,

      Michael Cassidy (TEL: +1 510.642.7702)
      Alexander Skabardonis (TEL: +1 510.642.9166)

      Email: secretary@...

      Institute of Transportation Studies
      109 McLaughlin Hall
      University of California, Berkeley