Transportation and the Stimulus, SF, July 17th, 12:00pm.

  • Paul Hierling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2009
      Transportation and the Stimulus - 7-17-09

      Randell "Randy" Iwasaki, Incoming Director, CA Dept. of
      Transportation

      Joseph Cruz, Director of Transportation Policy and Government Affairs,
      The California Alliance for Jobs

      Sean Randolph, President and CEO, Bay Area Council Economic
      Institute

      Michael Cabanatuan, Staff Writer, San Francisco Chronicle -
      Moderator

      From BART to MUNI, from bridges to tunnels, the state is in dire need of
      transportation system overhauls. The federal stimulus promises to infuse some
      critical projects with needed funds, but deciding which will get the green
      light and which will remain on hold may be difficult. Join our panel of experts
      as we discuss how best to put the stimulus package to work for California
      commuters.

      Location: SF Club Office
      595 Market Street
      San Francisco, CA
      94105

      Time: noon check-in, 12:30 p.m. program

      Cost: MEMBERS FREE, $15 non-members, $7 Students

      Tickets: http://tickets.commonwealthclub.org/auto_choose_ga.asp?area=1&shcode=1283