FT Job - Oakland, CA - Transportation Planner

  • Anne Koeller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25 6:25 AM
      JOB ANNOUNCEMENT

      Requisition/Vacancy No. 31366BR

      Position Title Transportation Planner

      Job Category TRANSPORTATION

      AECOM Business Line AECOM Transportation

      Office Region USA - West
      Office Location US - Oakland, CA

      Job Description
      At AECOM our future starts with you. We are a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, water, environmental and energy.

      AECOM Transportation is looking to hire Transportation Planner in our Oakland, Ca office.
      The main requirements of the daily duties and responsibilities of the classification encompass eight primary categories: Data Collection and Field Observations, Data Review and Calculations, Data Analysis and Calculations, Software-Aided Calculations and Analysis, Graphic Material Preparation, Technical Communications, Assistance to Senior Staff, and Compliance to Company Policies. The detailed requirements of each category are elaborated further here: http://tinyurl.com/kqqdpo

      https://jobs.aecom.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?Agent=1&jobid=276983&PartnerId=20052&SiteId=5022