AICP Material

  • persicone2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2009
      Greetings from the East Palo Alto Planning Division. I passed the AICP test two weeks ago and while my initial impulse is to engage in a cathartic burning of the material, I thought it would be more useful to give it away. If anyone is interested in getting the material please contact me by Friday. If I don't hear from anyone by Monday, I will donate all of the material to the MUP department.

      Sincerely

      Guido F. Persicone, MUP `08
      Associate Planner
      City of East Palo Alto