Thanks for your interest!

  • Jill Boone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2009
      Hello MURPS students -

      Thank you to all of you who contacted me with resumes and questions. I
      chose the candidates who seemed most qualified based on letters and
      resumes and have selected an intern for the summer - it was a quick
      process and was glad to see how useful this list was in getting out
      the word! I apologize for the emails I did not answer and hope you all
      find employment doing good work for the environment!

      all the best,
      Jill Boone
      Climate Change and Sustainability Manager
      County of Santa Clara

      jill.boone@...