Congrats Graduates - Join the CSU Alumni of Silicon Valley!

  • CSU Alumni of Silicon Valley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2009
      Greetings CSU Students and Alumni:

      Congratulations to all May 2009 Graduates. You are now graduates of the
      California State University, and its founding campus in San Jose!

      You are invited to join the CSU ALUMNI OF SILICON VALLEY, the only
      CSU-oriented networking and advocacy group for San Jose State grads.

      Join our groups our Yahoo Group, and our brand new Linked In group today:

      LINKEDIN GROUP:
      http://www.linkedin.com/e/vgh/2008089/
      <http://www.linkedin.com/e/vgh/2008089/eml-grp-sub/>

      YAHOO GROUP:

      Also, we need help expanding the CSU Alumni of Silicon Valley to other
      platforms and network, like Facebook, Twitter and others. Please email
      alumni@... if you can help!!

      CSU ALUMNI OF SILICON VALLEY

      http://www.gostate.org