summer internship - climate change

  • Jill Boone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hello -

      I could use a summer intern (paid) to help me do some research, analysis and writing to pull together our Climate Action Plan for Operations and Facilities.

      If you are interested, please send me a note with your resume, and major. You will also need to provide proof of enrollement in school (next fall is fine), an unofficial transcript, your GPA, and an application, etc.

      I expect to move quickly on this - I am interested in someone with excellent writing and analysis skills (must have accurate math calculations ability!), a general understanding of climate change (this is less important - you can learn what's needed!), a good professional demeanor and phone communication skills. Independent, responsible, etc.

      Time is flexible but looking for at least half time and through mid August.

      Contact me at:

      jill.boone@...

      Jill Boone
      Climate Change and Sustainability Manager
      County of Santa Clara

      408-299-5164