Re: [SJSU_MURPs] Asha Weinstein's Invitation to a Transportation Planning Lecture at SJSU

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
      Olga,

      The class meets on campus in Hugh Gillis Hall (HGH), Room 227.

      Glad you can join us.

      Asha

      Asha Weinstein
      Department of Urban and Regional Planning
      San José State University
      One Washington Square
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      email: asha.weinstein@...
      phone: 408-924-5853

      Olga Meydbray <elwha22@...>
      02/10/2003 03:05 PM
      Please respond to SJSU_MURPs

      To: SJSU_MURPs@yahoogroups.com
      cc:
      Subject: Re: [SJSU_MURPs] Asha Weinstein's Invitation to a Transportation Planning
      Lecture at SJSU

      I'm interested in attending as long as the seminar is in SJ.
      Thanks for the opportunity.

      Olga Meydbray
      elwha22@...
      408.439.2722 (cell)

      "When the last tree has fallen, when the last river has dried, and the
      last fish caught, then [people] will learn that they can't eat money."
      -Chief Sealth (Seattle)

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
        My apologies for sending this to the whole list!

        Asha

        Asha Weinstein
        Department of Urban and Regional Planning
        San José State University
        One Washington Square
        San Jose, CA 95192-0185
        email: asha.weinstein@...