Re: [SJSU_MURPs] Asha Weinstein's Invitation to a Transportation Planning Lecture at SJSU

  • Olga Meydbray
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
      I'm interested in attending as long as the seminar is in SJ.
      Thanks for the opportunity.

      Olga Meydbray
      elwha22@...
      408.439.2722 (cell)

      "When the last tree has fallen, when the last river has dried, and the
      last fish caught, then [people] will learn that they can't eat money."
      -Chief Sealth (Seattle)

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
        Olga,

        The class meets on campus in Hugh Gillis Hall (HGH), Room 227.

        Glad you can join us.

        Asha

        Asha Weinstein
        Department of Urban and Regional Planning
        San José State University
        One Washington Square
        San Jose, CA 95192-0185
        email: asha.weinstein@...
        phone: 408-924-5853

        Olga Meydbray <elwha22@...>
        02/10/2003 03:05 PM
        Please respond to SJSU_MURPs

        To: SJSU_MURPs@yahoogroups.com
        cc:
        Subject: Re: [SJSU_MURPs] Asha Weinstein's Invitation to a Transportation Planning
        Lecture at SJSU

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
          My apologies for sending this to the whole list!

          Asha

          Asha Weinstein
          Department of Urban and Regional Planning
          San José State University
          One Washington Square
          San Jose, CA 95192-0185
          email: asha.weinstein@...