Asha Weinstein's Invitation to a Transportation Planning Lecture at SJSU

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
      To:	Urban Planning Students
      From: Asha Weinstein

      RE: Transportation Planning Guest Speaker

      I would like to invite interested students to join my URBP 256 class (Transportation Planning) on Monday, February 17, 3:30-5 p.m., to hear guest speaker Matthew Ridgway. Mr. Ridgway works in the SF office of Fehr & Peers, a well-known transportation consulting firm. He will be speaking on several topics related to the issue of making streets more pleasant and safer places for all users. Specific topics he will cover include the plan to replace the collapsed Central Freeway in SF with a boulevard, and the new Petaluma General Plan, which uses GIS tools to help to define streets where accommodations for bicycle and pedestrian traffic should be emphasized. If you are interested, please RSVP. I would like to limit the number of guests to about 5, to keep the group small. I'll take your names on a first-come, first-serve basis. Ash a Asha Weinstein Department of Urban and Regional Planning San José State University One Washington Square San Jose, CA 95192-0185 email: asha.weinstein@... phone: 408-924-5853
    • Olga Meydbray
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
        I'm interested in attending as long as the seminar is in SJ.
        Thanks for the opportunity.

        Olga Meydbray
        elwha22@...
        408.439.2722 (cell)

        "When the last tree has fallen, when the last river has dried, and the
        last fish caught, then [people] will learn that they can't eat money."
        -Chief Sealth (Seattle)

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
          Olga,

          The class meets on campus in Hugh Gillis Hall (HGH), Room 227.

          Glad you can join us.

          Asha

          Asha Weinstein
          Department of Urban and Regional Planning
          San José State University
          One Washington Square
          San Jose, CA 95192-0185
          email: asha.weinstein@...
          phone: 408-924-5853

          Olga Meydbray <elwha22@...>
          02/10/2003 03:05 PM
          Please respond to SJSU_MURPs

          To: SJSU_MURPs@yahoogroups.com
          cc:
          Subject: Re: [SJSU_MURPs] Asha Weinstein's Invitation to a Transportation Planning
          Lecture at SJSU

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
            My apologies for sending this to the whole list!

            Asha

            Asha Weinstein
            Department of Urban and Regional Planning
            San José State University
            One Washington Square
            San Jose, CA 95192-0185
            email: asha.weinstein@...