Fwd: Young Planners Group Mixer this Thursday April 2nd!

  • manira sandhir
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: manira sandhir <manirasandhir@...>
      Date: Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:16 AM
      Subject: Fwd: Young Planners Group Mixer this Thursday April 2nd!
      To: SJSU_MURPs@...

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Manira Sandhir <msandhir@...>
      Date: Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 9:12 AM
      To: manirasandhir@...

      --
      Manira Sandhir
      Planning Technician
      City of Piedmont
      510-420-1236

      ------------------------------
      *From:* California Northern YPG [mailto:norapaypg@...]
      *Sent:* Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6:10 PM
      *To:* Northern Section YPG

      Hi Everyone,

      This is just a reminder that our first YPG mixer will be held this *Thursday,
      April 2, 2009, 6 to 8 p.m. at Zebulon Restaurant & Bar in San Francisco (
      www.zebulonsf.com)*. If you haven't already, please RSVP to
      norapaypg@... or just reply to this email. We hope that you'll be able
      to attend!

      Also, in an effort to reach more people we have established a Northern
      Section YPG Facebook page:
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=73926875714. Come join the
      Facebook group to get in touch with other YPG members in the Northern
      Section!

      Thank you and we look forward to meeting you soon! Be sure to send this
      information to co-workers and friends who may be interested.

      Kimberly Comacho and Roscoe Mata

      American Planning Association
      California Northern
      Young Planners Group