data entry help needed

  • Lilia Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2009
      Hello, Planners-

      Want to make some cash? Know someone who does? I have 70-80 paper
      transportation surveys I need entered into an online database.

      Relevant details:

      - When: ASAP, I have time this late afternoon/evening and Tuesday to
      orient you. I would like to finish Tuesday.
      - What: You need your own computer with internet access (from a SF
      Mission cafe, for example).
      - How: You do actually have to read the surveys and make sure they make
      sense. Also, sometimes the questions don't line up with the database
      (sorry).
      - $$: $1.50/survey; last time people entered 15-20 surveys/hour.
      - Where: I am in the San Francisco Mission District; are you? Can you
      come to me?

      Send me an email with a few words about yourself and your schedule. Include
      your phone number, and I will call you if I haven't already given the job to
      someone else.

      Thanks.
      Lilia

    • Paul Hierling
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009
        Public Hearing

        You are invited to attend one of the public hearings to learn
        more about the project and to provide comments on the
        Draft EIS. The comments received will be addressed in
        the Final EIS.

        Public Hearing Dates and Locations:

        � Monday, April 6, 2009 � 6 p.m.
        San Jose City Hall
        Committee Rooms W118-120
        200 E. Santa Clara Street, San Jose 95113
        This location is served by VTA Bus Lines 11, 22, 23,
        63, 64, 65, 66, 68, 72, 81,180, 181, Highway 17
        Express, and VTA Light Rail.

        � Monday, April 13, 2009 � 6 p.m.
        Milpitas Unified School District Board Room
        1331 E. Calaveras Boulevard, Milpitas 95035
        This location is served by VTA Bus Lines 46 and 47.

        � Monday, April 20, 2009 � 6 p.m.
        Santa Clara Senior Center Auditorium
        1303 Fremont Street, Santa Clara 95050
        This location is served by VTA Bus Lines 22, 32, 60
        and 81.