summer kick-off of UPC: Weds, 7/11, 6 pm, Pizza-a-go-go, SJ: 117 E.San Carlos S

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2001
      Hello classmates and alumnus of the Urban & Regional Planning Program @SJSU,

      Please consider attending the summer kick-off meeting of the Urban Planning
      Coalition and having dinner with the new fall semester officers.

      We�ll meet this Wednesday, July 11, from 6pm to 7:45pm at: Pizza A-Go-Go,
      located at 117 E. San Carlos St., between 3rd and 4th streets, just outside
      of campus.

      We�ll be meeting in the �Board Room�, a rather nice meeting area overlooking
      San Carlos St.

      A good dinner of any slice, salad, and refillable beverage can be had for
      $4.75.

      Attached is the agenda.

      If you are unable to open it, please contact me (Irvin) or Karli
      (keschwey@...)

      If you are an officer and can�t attend, please notify Karli or myself, or
      call me at 408-924-7433.

      It should be a good meeting � hope to see you there!

      Irv