FT job - San Francisco - Seifel Consulting - Analyst

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      Analyst

      Seifel Consulting Inc. - San Francisco, California

      Seifel Consulting provides economic and planning services to public and
      private sector clients. We help our clients achieve a competitive
      advantage by developing real estate that is economically sound and
      socially responsible. For more ...

      LINK: http://www.planetizen.com/node/37891