UPC Meeting

  • Anthony Drummond
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 7, 2003
        Hello all UPC members,

        I first want to say thankyou to all those who replied in regards to the change of meeting email that was sent out. I recieved a lot of feedback from everyone and a lot suggestions. So with that our First meeting of the semester will be on February 13 in the Urban Planning Dept.  I will be sending out an agenda to everyone on Monday. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know and I can put it down on the agenda.  The meeting will be at 7pm. Agains thanks for the suggestion and emails and have a great weekend!!

         Anthony
       UPC President

    • Anthony Drummond
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 26, 2003
          Hello UPC members,

          I wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow at 6:30pm we will have our UPC meeting and we will be meeting at Pizza My Heart which is right across from the campus. If you have any questions please let me know. Also I will be sending the agenda out and should be posted on Thursday.

            Anthony
        UPC President