APA California Northern Young Planners Group event on April 2 - San Francisco

  • marlyn_subha
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2009
      For all you young planners (35 yrs and younger) out there... this should be a fun event to attend.

      Hello,

      Thank you for expressing interest in the Young Planners Group (YPG). We would like to invite you to join us for an evening of socializing, networking and the chance to learn more about the YPG on Thursday, April 2nd from 6 to 8 p.m. at Zebulon Restaurant & Bar, 83 Natoma Street, San Francisco www.zebulonsf.com.

      If you plan on attending this event, please RSVP to norapaypg@.... A limited amount of appetizers and drinks will be provided on a first come basis.

      Also, in an effort to reach more people we have established a Northern Section YPG Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=73926875714. Come join the Facebook group to get in touch with other YPG members in the Northern Section! In addition to emails, we will be promoting events on the Facebook group. Our mixer on April 2, 2009 has already been promoted on the group page.

      Thank you and we look forward to meeting you soon! Be sure to send this information to co-workers and friends who may be interested.

      Kimberly Comacho and Roscoe Mata

      American Planning Association
      California Northern
      Young Planners Group