City Hall Fellows - Application Now Posted / deadline extended

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 8:08 AM
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Agrawal/SJSU on 02/27/2009 08:07 AM -----

      Prospective applicants,

      I'm writing to remind everyone that because of the extended deadline,
      there's still time to apply for the program. The application is still
      available on our website(http://www.cityhallfellows.org/apply.html), along
      with all the appropriate instructions. The deadline is being extended to
      March 6, 2009 to allow a full eight weeks to complete the application. We
      must receive five full copies of the application and all attachments in
      our office on or before March 6 for your application to be
      considered.&nbs! p; The $10 Application Processing Fee is payable by
      including a check/money order with your application or by credit card on
      our website.

      If you have any questions after consulting the application FAQ, feel free
      to e-mail us at apply@....

      We look forward to reading your applications!

      Best,
      Daniel Liss
      Operations Manager/
      Executive Assistant