Summer Abroad 2009 ? Housing and Community Development in Barcelona

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2009
      Summer Abroad 2009 ? Housing and Community Development in Barcelona

      Greetings!

      UC Davis Summer Abroad is now accepting enrollment packets for our 2009
      programs. Programs fill on first-completed, first-reserved basis and are
      open to UC and Non-UC students. Graduates and professionals also welcome.

      Students in the Urban Planning or Community and Regional Development
      fields may be especially interested in the program, Housing and Community
      Development in Barcelona.

      To see photos and detailed information on accommodations, field trips,
      course requirements, the application process, fees and the program
      description, visit the website below.

      Housing and Community Development in Barcelona

      Barcelona, SPAIN

      July 12 ? August 8, 2009

      Instructor: Rob Wiener (rob@...)

      Courses: Community and Regional Development 153B & 198

      Taught in English

      Program Webpage: https://summer-abroad.ucdavis.edu/programs/current-

      programs/program.aspx?program=1961

      Visit our website to listen to the podcast of the information session held
      by the instructor.