SPUR Young Urbanists present: [Late Night] in the City (Feb. 25)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2009
      SPUR Young Urbanists present: [Late Night] in the City

      2/25/09, 6-9 p.m./ Location TBD

      RSVP to events@... or 415-781-8726 x120

      Is San Francisco experiencing the death of fun? What bodes for the future
      of nightlife in the city and how does it impact our local economy? How
      does neighborhood
      planning incorporate or shun nightlife activities in our city? Join the
      SPUR Young Urbanists for a panel discussion about nightlife - with plenty
      of time before and after the event to meet and greet with fellow Young
      Urbanists. Check the SPUR calendar (http://www.spur.org/calendar.asp) for
      further details on the speakers and location. This event is made possible
      by the generous support of the Koret Foundation.