Internship - SF - Thunderhead Alliance - Communications Intern (bike/walk)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      -> INTERNSHIP -- COMMUNICATIONS INTERN -- THUNDERHEAD ALLIANCE

      Location: San Francisco, CA

      Degree Required: Bachelors

      Thunderhead Alliance for Biking and Walking is the national coalition of
      state and local organizations working together to promote bicycling and
      walking in North American communities. We bring leaders together to help
      them grow their organizations and become more effective by sharing best
      practices and innovations. The Alliance's mission is to create,
      strengthen, and unite state and local bicycle and pedestrian advocacy
      organizations

      Position Overview

      The Communications Intern will help implement the results of a year-long
      communications strategy and rebranding process. You will help shape and
      style Thunderhead Alliance?s online and/or print communications. This
      internship could involve creative and engaging tasks such as writing for
      Alliance publications and website, editing our communications, designing
      publications and print materials, helping launch new online communication
      tools and establish the Alliance in social networking channels, and
      creating marketing materials for our programs. Tasks assigned will depend
      on your skill set and interests.

      For details, go to: http://tinyurl.com/5vtgln