California Studies Dinner 2/18/03 - Hunters Point in the 1950s and 1960s

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      Note: The $10 reduced student cost may be just for UC Berkeley students.

      Asha

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 02/04/2003 07:53 AM -----

      Email Delores Dillard <deloresd@...> if you're interested in going to this dinner/talk at the Faculty Club . .
      .

      California Studies Dinner

      Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2003

      Speaker: Chris Agee, History Department, UCB

      Subject: "Hunter's Point in the 1950s and 60s"

      March Speaker:
      Betsy Partridge, Author

      The Seminar is sponsored by the Department of Geography at UC Berkeley,
      the California Studies Association and the Townsend Center for the
      Humanities at UC Berkeley
      Please welcome Chris Agee for our February dinner. We meet in the O'Neil
      Room of the Faculty Club on the Berkeley Campus. Dinner will be served at
      7:00. The cost is $20.00 ($10 students). Checks should be issued to: "UC
      Regents." Reservations should be made in advance, if possible. We will
      accept your response up to the day of the talk.
      --

      --> __o
      --> _\<_