Fw: City Hall Fellows in SF and Houston - program for recent college grads

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      [This program sounds like a wonderful opportunity for recent college grads
      interested in urban issues. For an overview of this program, see
      http://www.cityhallfellows.org/Home.html. AWA.]

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Agrawal/SJSU on 01/09/2009 02:13 PM -----

      Prospective applicants,

      We're pleased to announce that the 2009-10 Application Cycle has
      officially begun! The application has been posted on our website. The
      deadline is being extended to March 6, 2009 to allow a full eight weeks to
      complete the application. We must receive five full copies of the
      application and all attachments in our office on or before March 6 for
      your application to be considered. The $10 Application Processing Fee is
      payable by including a check/money order with your application or by
      credit card on our website.

      Over the next two months, we'll have recruiting events in San Francisco,
      Houston, and elsewhere, including three teleconference informational
      sessions. To see the regularly updated schedule, visit our website. We
      also encourage you to read the updated application FAQ. If you still have
      any questions after consulting that, feel free to e-mail us at
      apply@....

      We look forward to reading your applications!

      Best,
      Daniel Liss
      Operations Manager/
      Executive Assistant