Tahoe-Baikal Institute Summer Exchange Program

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 02/04/2003 07:34 AM -----

      Hello--

      The organization I used to work for, the Tahoe-Baikal Institute, is now
      accepting applications for their summer environmental exchange program.
      The
      program happens at two of the most fascinating and beautiful places in the

      world--Lake Tahoe and Lake Baikal, in Siberia, Russia and Mongolia.

      For those interested in cooperative international environmental planning
      and
      research, please check it out:

      http://www.tahoebaikal.org/projects/exchange/

      You do not have to speak Russian! The deadline to apply is Feb. 15.

      Karen Smallwood