Association of Environmental Professionals (AEP) State Conference

  • sigmabetafiji
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      Hello Student Member of the SF Bay Area AEP Chapter,

      We are having our annual State Conference in San Francisco on March
      15-18, 2009 (for more information refer to
      http://www.califaep.org/content.asp?pid=25). At this conference,
      hundreds of environmental professionals from throughout California
      meet to attend informative sessions, participate in mobile workshops,
      hear keynote speeches, network with fellow professionals, and
      oftentimes recruit new employees. We are excited to announce a
      student poster competition for undergraduate and graduate students.
      The Call for Student Posters is attached.

      I encourage you to consider entering the competition. The deadline to
      submit abstracts is only a month away (February 9, 2009) and we look
      forward to getting some high quality entries from the Bay Area.
      Please share this opportunity with any of your fellow students who
      may also be interested in entering the competition. The Conference
      Committee is sending emails to all the local colleges and
      universities about this opportunity, but we would appreciate your
      help in getting the word out directly to students.

      Thanks,

      Jessica Viramontes

      Co-Student Membership Coordinator / Newsletter Editor

      San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the Association of Environmental
      Professionals
      Phone: (510) 550-3723
      Fax: (510) 452-5202