Fwd: Berkeley Housing Conference Registration

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      SJSU Classmates & Friends:
      Having pre-registered for next Friday's Housing conference, I received the
      email below from:

      Amanda E. Randolph
      Program Assistant
      Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy
      F602 Haas School of Business
      University of California
      Berkeley, CA 94720-6105
      randolph@...
      510-642-0891

      Contact Amanda if you have any questions whatsoever about the conference.

      Regards,
      Irvin Dawid, SJSU grad' student, Urban Planning Coalition boardmember
      http://www.sjsu.edu/depts/urbplan/SJSU/UPC/index-upc.htm