upc

  • Robin Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2003
      Hi Dayans, Congrats on the award. Well done. I think the message was about
      upc meeting times that you felt was inappropriate. I intended to post that
      message. I felt that it was appropriate to do. I want more particapation and
      I want to attend. It must be getting some attention.
      Also, do you have the e-mail address for registering for the up comming
      housing conference at uc berkeley. I need to register and of course deleted
      the email with the link.
      Again congrats on the award. It reflects the hard and persistant work from
      you and the team. Robin