Survey on leave benefits offered at Private Planning Firms in the Bay Area

  • marlyn_subha
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2008
      Hi Friends,

      I am taking a quick survey of the vacation and PTO benefits that are
      being offered at Private Planning firms. If any of you can contribute
      to this information, it will be extremely helpful.

      I am looking for the following information in particular:

      Who you work for -
      Number of employees in your firm -
      Number of paid vacation days per year (starting out) -
      Number of sick days per year (starting out) -
      Number of paid holidays per year (starting out) -

      Thank you all for your help!

      -Marlene