Master Programme in Transport Systems in Stockholm, Sweden

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2008
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Agrawal/SJSU on 12/08/2008 08:18 AM -----

      KTH, the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden, is pleased to
      announce our two-year Master Programme in Transport Systems. We are now
      welcoming applicants for our third cohort, which starts in late August
      2009. The programme prepares students for transport-related careers in
      government, academia, and the private sector, with a broad course
      curriculum covering many major aspects of transport analysis,
      including traffic engineering, transport economics, policy analysis,
      sustainability issues, travel modelling, and public transport.

      The program is offered through KTH's Department of Transport and
      Economics, with additional involvement by the faculties of Geoinformatics
      and Environmental Strategies Research. The programme is presented entirely
      in English, with students coming from across Europe and around the world.

      Also noteworthy is that there are no tuition fees for students admitted to
      the programme; Master studies in Sweden are fully funded by the
      government. In addition, there are a limited number of scholarships
      available to help cover living expenses; please see
      http://www.studyinsweden.se/ for information on how to apply for those
      scholarships.

      Additional information about the programme is included in the attached
      flyer (a PDF file). To read more about the programme online, please see
      www.kth.se/studies/master/programmes/abe/2.1755?l=en. For additional
      details about the programme structure and courses, please see
      http://www.infra.kth.se/tla/mtsa, and for admission requirements and
      selection, please see
      http://www.kth.se/studies/master/admission/1.6915?l=en.

      We are now open for applications for students beginning in autumn of 2009.
      The deadline for applications is January 15, 2009. For the application
      process, please see http://www.kth.se/studies/master/application?l=en.