URBP201 student presentation Dec. 12

  • Richard Kos
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2008
      All faculty and students are invited to attend the URBP201 student
      presentation of the Alviso Community Assessment Report on Friday,
      December 12 between 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. in San Jose City Hall, Room
      332. Feel free to join us for all - or part - of the session.

      The students have been working hard this semester to complete a
      comprehensive existing conditions assessment of Alviso (site of our
      department holiday party) and are going to share their findings in a
      dialogue with the San Jose city planners. If you're interested in
      learning more about Alviso and our work this past semester, please
      join us!

      Please let me know if you have an questions.

      Rick Kos, URBP201 instructor
      rickkos@...