Biting more than one can chew...

  • Kennan Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      Hello,
      I am writing to see if anyone has taken on the challenge of 3 courses
      while maintinaing full time employment. I work 40 hours and would like
      to speed up the process a little. However, Im not trying to bite of
      more than is possible. I am looking to try 3 courses spring 09 and
      would appreciate any feedback from people who maintain full time
      employment and have tried three courses.